Students can Download Class 3 English Chapter 9 My Surroundings, Notes Pdf, KSEEB Solutions for Class 3 English helps you to revise the complete Karnataka State Board Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka State Syllabus Class 3 English Chapter 9 My Surroundings
3. Let’s Remember :
1. In the morning we say “Good Morning’.
At noon we say “Good Afternoon’.
In the evening we say “Good Evening”.
Before going to bed we say “Good Nighť.
5. Say what will happen if ……
Clues: i) Patients will suffer.
ii) We can’t go anywhere.
iii) I can’t play.
iv) I can’t travel; to far away places.
v) Farmers will be in trouble.
a. All the buses are stopped for a day.
We can’t go anywhere.
b. it rains heavily
I can’t play.
c. all the hospitals are closed.
Patients will suffer.
d. there is no rain.
Farmers will be in trouble.
e. there are no holidays.
I can’t travel to far away places.
6. Match the pictures and say the pairs of words aloud.
(Matched answers given below)
8. Join the flowers of the same type to find out the correct pairs. Write the words in the space provided.
a. She is
b. He is
c. I am
d. They are
e. We are
Use these words in your own sentences.
She is a girl.
He is a boy.
I am a pupil.
They are playing.
We are enjoying.
9. Using the words in the table below, frame as many meaningful sentences as you can.
1. Birds are singing. The sun is playing
2. The sun is shining.
3. Boys are eating.
4. Girls are dancing.
5. I am running
6. We are playing
7. He is sleeping.
8. She is writing.
9. Boys are playing
10. She is dancing.
10. Complete the words:
2. ho_ey b_e
12. Proverb : What does this proverb mean?
Proverb is a short pithy saying in general use. This is a creative exercise in which the meaning of the expanded expression impressively and clearly understandable to the reader.
13. Rearrange the letters to get the names of trees.
Write the names in your mother tongue.