You can Download 1st PUC English Workbook Answers Articulation Interpretation of Advertisements and Schedules, 1st PUC English Textbook Answers, Karnataka State Board Solutions help you to revise complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka 1st PUC English Workbook Answers Articulation Interpretation of Advertisements and Schedules
I) Refer the following advertisements (refer workbook page no. 59) and answer the questions that follow.
1. Name the lowest-priced cellphone In the above advertisements.
Karbonn K 1818 Twister.
2. The price of Blackberry S Is lesser than.
that of Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.
3. Which is the Wi-Fl enabled smartphone?
4. Of the two dual sim smartphones, which one has o high-end dual sim
Nokia Asha 305.
5. Which phone has on Internal memory of 16 GB
The information is not available.
6. The mobile that has the biggest touch screen is.
Karbonn K 1818 Twister.
7. Which of the cell phones runs on Google’s latest software system?
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.
(II) Read the following brochures of various tour packages (refer workbook page no. 60) and answer the questions that follow:
1. ______________ is the contact number to get the details of A’erola Wildlife tour.
2. At what time does the bus leave for Tirupati on day 1?
3. Excluding the night stay, how many days Is the Shlmlo-Manoll tour package?
4. Name the travel agency that offers the Gokarna tour from Bangalore.
DK Travel Solutions.
5. ____________ is the website to browse the details of the ¡(era/o Holiday Package.
6. The tariff for o family of four to Tirupati is.
(iii) Read the following list of events in the 25th Karnataka Science Congress Annual Convention to be held at I.I.S.c. Bangalore on the 28th and 29th of January next year and answer the questions that follow.
|Inauguration||28-01-2014||10 to 11 am.|
|Presentation of scientific papers||28-01-2014.||11 am to 12 noon|
|Children’s Science Congress||29-01-2014||10 am to 12:30 pm|
|Women and Science||29-01-2014||2:30 pm to 4 pm|
|Cultural Programmes||29-01-2014||4 pm onwards on both the days|
1. Mention the venue of the programme.
2. What is the duration of inauguration?
3. What programme is planned between 2:30 pm and 4 pm on the 29th?
Women and Science.
4. When are the cultural programmes arranged?
The cultural programmes are arranged 4 p.m. onwards on both 28th and 29th of January 2014.