You can Download 1st PUC English Workbook Answers Articulation Question Forms, 1st PUC English Textbook Answers, Karnataka State Board Solutions help you to revise complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka 1st PUC English Workbook Answers Articulation Question Forms
Write ‘ Yes’ or ‘No’ questions using the statements given below. One is done for you.
Jayanth has bought o notebook.
Has Jayanth bought a notebook?
Hasn’t Jayanth bought a notebook?
1. The whites have mode us, slaves.
Have the whites made us slaves?
Haven’t the whites made us slaves?
2. The restaurant keeper had asked him to take off his shirt.
Had the restaurant keeper asked him to take off his shirt?
Hadn’t the restaurant keeper asked him to take off his shirt?
3. Laxmi is working in a mu1tnationai company.
Is Laxmi working in a mult1natonal company?
Isn’t Laxmi working in a multinational company?
4. Rajesh was o carpenter.
Was Rajesh a carpenter?
Wasn’t Rajesh a carpenter?
5. Industries were the symbols of development.
Were industries the symbols of development?
Weren’t industries the symbols of development?
6. He can speak English fluently.
Can he speak English fluently?
Can’t he speak English fluently?
7. My mother reads ‘Projavoni’ every day.
Does my mother read ‘Prajavani’ every day?
Doesn’t my mother read ‘Prajavani’ every day?
8. My sisters too read ‘Projovoni’ every day.
Do my sisters read ‘Prajavani’ every day?
Don’t my sisters read ‘Prajavani’ every day?
9. The teacher gave us homework.
Did the teacher give us homework?
Didn’t the teacher give us homework
10. Some delegates won’t attend the seminar.
Will some delegates attend the seminar?
Will some delegates attend the seminar?
II. Rearrange the jumbled segments into ‘Yes or No’ questions. One is done for you.
Example: Indians / English / speak f do
Do Indians speak English?
1. Ramanogaro /a big/is /city
Is Ramanagara a big city?
2. your/friends/ does / visit / she
Does she visit your friends?
3. you / write / did/a letter! the principal/ to
Did you write a letter to the principal?
4. the slaves /seldom / birthday? had/ known / their
Had the slaves seldom known their birthday?
5. fruits/will! you /get /better / in / Verona
Will you get better fruits in Verona?
6. told/the narrator/his driver/had/to go on leave
Had the narrator told his driver to go on leave?
7. their/make/Lucia’s brothers /payment/do
Do Lucia’s brothers make their payment?
8. glarIng / was / Nicolo/ at / his younger brother
Was Nicola glaring at his younger brother?
III. Frame ‘Wh’ questions so as to get the underlined word/s as the answer. One is done for you.
Shashi Rekha spends the weekends with her family.
Who spends the weekends with her family?
1. Mon has foiled to understand nature and her ways.
What has man failed to understand?
2. Nicolo and Jacopo sold wild strawberries on the outskirts of Verona.
Where did Nicola and Jacopo sell wild strawberries?
3. The Commission was appointed to look into the matter.
Why was the Commission appointed?
4. There were five members in the Commission.
How many members were there In the Commission?
5. The elephant put his trunk inside the hut slowly.
How did the elephant put his trunk inside the hut?
6. The lion wanted to have peace and tranquility in his kingdom.
What did the lion want to have In his kingdom?
7. The people around him looked like hungry wolves.
How did the people around him look?
8. The big city was situated in the valley of a mountain.
Where was the big city situated?
9. Mora met the king at his palace at midnight.
Where did Mara meet the king at midnight?
10. Udyan Express leaves Ban galore at 8.p.m for Mumbai.
When does Udyan Express leave Bangalore for Mumbai?
IV. Complete the ‘Wh’ questions with the help of the statements given below. One is done for
Example: Why do you want to learn English?
I want to learn English to go abroad.
1. When________ Vidya complete her homework?
Vidya completed her homework yesterday.
When Vidya complete her homework?”
2. ________ do the birds live?
The birds live in the nest,
Where do the birds live?
3. Where_______ Harish worked with his father?
Harish has worked with his father in the field.
Where has Harish worked with his father?
4. Why_______ they come to school together?
They will come to school together to attend the ‘Annual Day ‘Function.
Why will they come to school together?
5. _______ were honoured by the Teachers Association?
Five top scorers were honoured by the Teachers Association.
……….. were honoured by the Teachers Association?
How many top scorers were honoured by the Teachers Association?
6. Who_______ two farms and 30 slaves?
Anthony owned two forms and 30 slaves.
Who owned two farms and 30 slaves?
7. _______ did the wind rock Maro’s hut?
At midnight the wind rocked Mara’s hut.
When did the wind rock Mara’s hut?
8. ________ was the restaurant keeper asking him?
The restaurant keeper was asking him to take off his shirt.
What was the restaurant keeper asking him?
V. Supply suitable tags to the following statements One is done for you.
Example: I am her child, aren’t?
1. Mother was everything for us, ________
2. We are her children, _________
3. She made her lap our bed, ________
4. She helped us to walk, ________
5. She never grumbled, ________
6. Our hunger had led her to skip her meals, ________
7. She will never curse her children, ________
8. They don’t have any love for their old mother, ________
9. They can seldom feel for their mother, ________
10. We should love and respect our mothers, ________
- wasn’t she?
- aren’t we?
- didn’t she?
- didn’t she?
- did she?
- hadn’t It?
- will she?
- do they?
- can they?
- shouldn’t we?
VI. Match the following sentences In column ‘A’ with their suitable question tags In column ‘B’.
|1.||The members had heard sufficient evidence.||a)||could we?|
|2.||The Goddess stood before me.||b)||aren’t they?|
|3.||1 do not know what to do.||c)||isn’t it?|
|4.||1 will be very angry if you miss another worship.||d)||does he?|
|5.||We create our own tradition.||e)||do I?|
|6.||1 have given a suggestion.||f)||hadn’t they?|
|7.||The narrator doesn’t know anything.||g)||haven’t I?|
|8.||Verona is a lovely city.||h)||don’t we?|
|9.||Romeo and Juliet are reputed to have lived in Verona.||i)||didn’t she?|
|10.||We couldn’t think of troubling you.||j)||won’t I?|
1—f; 2—i; 3—e; 4—j; 5—h; 6—g 7—d; 8—c; 9—b; 10—a.