You can Download 1st PUC English Workbook Answers Articulation Subject-Verb Agreement, 1st PUC English Textbook Answers, Karnataka State Board Solutions help you to revise complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka 1st PUC English Workbook Answers Articulation Subject-Verb Agreement
Fill in the blanks with the verbs given in brackets:
1. Every seat in this bus ______ a number. (has/have)
2. All seats in this bus ______ numbers. (have/has)
3. One of my friends ______ visiting (are/is) me this evening.
4. A number of questions ______ asked (were/was) In the interview.
5. The crowd ______ dispersed by the police. (was/were)
6. The Prime Minister with his cabinet colleagues _______ arrived. (have/has)
7. The captain of the Indian team as well as the players ______ (is/are) here.
8. Either intelligence or hard work ______ required (Is/are) to get good marks.
9. Neither Gopal nor Suresh ______ (attend/attends) our meetings.
10. Krishnamurthy or Narayan will ______ (serve/serves) food to the guests.
II. Correct the following sentences:
Slow and steady win the race.
Slow and steady wins the race.
A stitch In time save nine.
A stitch in time saves nine.
Economics are an interesting subject.
Economics is an interesting subject.
A bunch of keys have been found.
A bunch of keys has been found.
Measles are a dangerous disease.
Measles is a dangerous disease.