You can Download 2nd PUC English Grammar Notes Jumbled Words, 2nd PUC English Textbook Answers, Karnataka State Board Solutions help you to revise complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka 2nd PUC English Grammar Notes Jumbled Words
Rewrite the jumbled segments to form a meaningful sentence.
1. a real/there is/this/in/toy kingdom/kinglet
There is a real kinglet in this toy kingdom.
2. can’t earn/labour/you/stone palaces/by honest
You can’t earn stone palaces by honest labor.
3. they/mind/killing people/in/war/don’t
They don’t mind killing people in war.
4. 1994/Navdanya farm/started/was/in
Navdanya farm was started in 1994.
5. teaches/Earth University/the/Earth Democracy
The Earth University teaches Earth Democracy.
6. by/inspired/is/Tagore/the earth University
The Earth University is inspired by Tagore.
7. old lady/white-haired/Dona Laura/a/was
Dona Laura was a white-haired old lady.
8. Don Gonzalo/handkerchief/his/used/as a shoe brush
Don Gonzalo used his handkerchief as a shoe brush.
9. has made/the snuff/peace/Laura and Gonzalo/between
The snuff has made peace between Laura and Gonzalo.
10. silver maiden/the/called/Dona Laura/was
Dona Laura was called the silver maiden.
11. the bench/are/three priests/on/sitting
Three priests are sitting on the bench.
12. agriculture/was/in/well versed/the old man
The old man was well versed in agriculture.
13. all/forgot/Basavaiah’s death/his songs/after/Tamanna
Tamanna forgot all his songs after Basavaiah’s death.
14. apple/to become/the child’s foot/an/wants
The child’s foot wants to become an apple.
15. first literary/Borges’/reading/Grimm’s Fairy tales/was
Grimm’s Fairy Tales was Borges’ first literary reading.
Borges’ mother was an extraordinary person.
Poetry is an aesthetic act.
18. that is/near/far/all/becomes
All that is far becomes near.
19. bowing/in/Japanese culture/a natural practice/is
Bowing is a natural practice in Japanese culture.
20. expensive/in/are/motor cars/Brazil
Motor cars are expensive in Brazil.
21. young man/popular/a/Roof/was
Roof was a popular young man.
Cycling is a social movement.
I believe that books will never disappear.
Gonzalo was fond of good verses.
25. his assistant/Roof/five elders/besides/in the room/and/were/there
There were five elders in the room besides Roof and his assistant.
26. another shilling/got up/gave/Roof/each man/again/and
Roof got up again and gave each man another shilling.
27. a lot of/had lately been/he/firewood/himself/taking down
He himself had lately been taking down a lot of firewood.
28. every five years/exercise power/the great day/the people/when
The great day every five years when the people exercise power.
29. he/of the booth/had gone in/Roof/as jauntily as/went out
Roof went out of the booth as jauntily as he had gone in.
30. the famous/wrote/cycling song/he/that has become/their anthem
He wrote the famous cycling song that has become their anthem.