You can Download 2nd PUC English Workbook Answers Streams Error Identification, 2nd PUC English Textbook Answers, Karnataka State Board Solutions help you to revise complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka 2nd PUC English Workbook Answers Streams Error Identification
Rectify the errors in the following sentences and rewrite them.
1. Nile is an longest river in the world.
The Nile is the longest river in the world.
2. ‘The Invisible Man’ is a interesting story.
‘The Invisible Man’ is an interesting story.
3. A man built a house and a house was on the banks of a river.
A man built a house and the house was on the banks of a river.
4. The man built a biggest building in the town.
The man built the biggest building in the town.
5. She pray every morning.
She prays every morning.
6. Dhara was born at a village.
Dhara was born in a village.
7. Children likes sweets.
Children like sweets.
8. The woman work from morning till evening.
The woman works from morning till evening.
9. Where he was born?
Where was he born?
10. My friend returned back from Mysore.
My friend returned from Mysore.