You can Download 2nd PUC English Workbook Answers Streams Jumbled Segments, 2nd PUC English Textbook Answers, Karnataka State Board Solutions help you to revise complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka 2nd PUC English Workbook Answers Streams Jumbled Segments
Rearrange the following words/phrases to form meaningful sentences.
is/it/ important/protect/to/ our/ environment
It is important to protect our environment.
1. own/ every/ its/ language/ country/ has
Every country has its own language.
2. divided/ countries/ continents/ the /is/ into/ and /world.
The world is divided into continents and countries.
3. very/ deforestation/ to be/ can prove/ damaging to/ mother earth.
Deforestation can prove to be very damaging to mother earth.
4. should/ each individual/his /on/plant a tree/ birthday.
Each individual should plant a tree on his birthday.
5. to keep/ we/ encourage/ must/ the earth green/ afforestation
We must encourage afforestation to keep the earth green.
6. humility/ a lot/simplicity/ has/ with/ to do.
Simplicity has a lot to do with humility.
7. used/ as a/ to highlight/ newspapers/ are/powerful/ weapon/social problems.
Newspapers are used as a powerful weapon to highlight social problems.
8. sport/ and/ business/ world/ in the/ also/ rife/ is/ corruption/ of
Corruption is rife in the world of sport and business also.
9. rules/ certain/ and regulations/follow/ must/ we
We must follow certain rules and regulations.
10. old people/helpful/kind/and / to / should be/one
One should be kind and helpful to old people.